Reactive Dog Training Programs
Are you embarrassed by your dog’s barking and lunging on walks?
Do you find yourself walking your dog in the dark, or changing your route to avoid other dogs, or people?
Are you afraid of being pulled down by your out-of-control dog?
It doesn’t have to be this way!
Let us help make walks peaceful and enjoyable.
What if …
You could enjoy walks with your dog?
Your dog walked nicely on leash, without pulling or lunging?
You had better control of your dog when you’re out and about?
Your dog was relaxed in the house and yard?
Stop the “what if’s”, and take the first step to a happier dog, and a happier you!
Does your dog grumble at other dogs when out on their walk?
Is your dog TOO friendly, and over-the-top when they see other dogs (or people)?
Have you done some reactive dog training, but need more help?
If this sounds familiar, our Silver program is for you!
This program includes:
- Private lessons (in-home/out and about), so that your dog gets to practice where they need it most.
- Printed notes and handouts. With detailed references right at your fingertips, you’ll be prepared for long term success.
- 6 months of support, which means you’ll have a trainer to assist you right away.
This program is typically completed in 4 lessons, in 2 months or less.
Is your dog out of control when they see another dog?
Are you avoiding walks with your dog, because you aren’t enjoying them?
Do you find yourself apologizing to strangers for your dog’s behaviour?
Did your dog start off well behaved, but you don’t know what happened (and you want to fix it)?
If you’ve decided it’s time for a change, our Gold program is for you!
This is our most popular reactive dog program, and includes:
- Private lessons(in-home/out and about); with plenty of practice time with your trainer, you’ll feel confident when you’re out with your dog.
- Printed notes and handouts, so you’ll have the most up-to-date information at your fingertips, and be prepared for long term success.
- Membership to our private Facebook group, so that you’ll have access to training tips, videos, articles, and upcoming events, all in a supportive environment.
- One year complimentary access to Dog Nerd’s Reactive Dog meet ups, so you can continue to work on and improve your dog’s skills around distractions.
- One year of trainer support; we’re only a phone call away!
- All equipment, so that you’re set up for success from Day One.
This program is typically completed in 8 lessons, in 3 months or less.
Are you tired of walking in the dark, or changing routes to avoid other dogs?
Would you rather not walk your dog at all, because it’s a stressful experience?
Do you feel like you not strong enough to control your dog during one of their outbursts?
If you want the very best for your dog, and you’re ready for a transformation of your dog’s behaviour, our premium Platinum program is for you!
This program includes:
- Private lessons(in-home/out and about). With plenty of time with your trainer, you and your dog will be prepared for everything.
- Printed notes and handouts, so that you’ll have all the information you need for success.
- Membership to our private Facebook group; with access to videos, training tips, and upcoming events, you’ll have a supportive environment with people who understand what you’re going through with your dog.
- Lifetime access to Dog Nerd’s Reactive Dog meet ups so that you can maintain and improve your dog’s skills around other dogs and people, with support and encouragement from your trainer and other students.
- Lifetime support, to give you the peace of mind of never needing another trainer for your dog’s reactivity ever again.
- All equipment, so you’re set up for success from Day One.
This program is typically completed in 12 lessons, in 4 months or less.
Don’t see what you’re looking for?
Ask Us about custom training programs.